Monday, February 2, 2009

Thing 26 -- More Things on a Stick

I joined the 23 Things on a Stick Ning last year in Round 1. I tried posting a question, but didn’t get any contributions or commentary. This time around, I took down the old question and reframed it as a new question as a discussion. I also created a “School Librarian – Media Center” group, so that I could find local teacher-librarians. I did join a group in the initial round called “Teacher Librarian Ning” that had some useful information and discussions. I thought I would try to do the same thing within our own little group.

I also left a comment for a metro area school librarian because I went to her school’s media website and liked how it was organized.

I would love to be able to use this forum for getting and sharing ideas from other people who work in a school. However, given that no one commented on my discussion for a year, I’m not sure how practical that might be.

No comments:

My Grandmother Agnes