Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thing 8 Overview

It’s wonderful that we can now use on-line resource for drafting a presentation like a PowerPoint, or using one for allowing drafting that can be opened through web browsers, or even the slide shows and photo tools. These tools will increase the ease with which students can collaborate with one another without worrying that they are using the same versions of programs, or that the system will somehow fall apart when they are trying to do a presentation.

I found Picture trail, Google doc, Thumbstacks all easy to use. I will try to do more personally with eFolio, but I didn’t have most of my information handy when I was working on it.

What I am curious about is how easy it would be to incorporate the html from one of these sites into my section of my school web page. Something for a time I have that mythical free time…

No comments:

My Grandmother Agnes