Friday, February 1, 2008

Thing 4 -- Story Area

library photos 002
library photos 002,
originally uploaded by
librarylady90.
My school library was recreated this past year, and I absolutely love the new space. The bench in this area has shelving on the back, and I love the sun and wood. I'm really enjoying the time I spend at work! I am finding that using Flickr has its moments, and I could see it really helping older students with group projects. I think, though, it has more value to me as an individual, than as a pedagogical tool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanted to comment on the photos of New Kensington, but couldn't find a button there for comments, so this is going to show up here--sorry. I love the photos--they are haunting and yet familiar, a lot like my home town, too. I like that they are in black and white, without the distraction of bright colors.

My Grandmother Agnes