Monday, February 4, 2008

Thing 5 -- Frustration

I have spent a large chunk of time this morning trying to figure out the topics in Thing 5, but nothing I tried worked. I am usually capable of following directions. This morning, though, links didn't work, there were no directions on a site, and nothing did what it was supposed to do. On the other hand, I was able to see photos that my son posted to his facebook account (courtesy of his younger brother's account), so I am feeling at least somewhat competent. I also was able to use Flickr to find photos from his neighborhood in Athens, BEFORE he posted his own photos. That was truly exciting. But I am frustrated about not making any progress on Thing 5. Ah well--it isn't really learning if everything goes smoothly....

No comments:

My Grandmother Agnes