Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thing 47 -- Survey Time

Well, I have to say I have enjoyed these classes. I haven't universally loved everything, but I have become much more fearless in trying things, both generally with technology and specifically with the Internet. And right now I have the pleasure of typing this entry on my own laptop that I just got today. I just spent far more time configuring everything than I would have thought possible. But part of that is that I now need to add my delicious bar, and all those other goodies (did I mention puzzle pirates?) that I have become accustomed to.

I am grateful to the powers that be for offering these programs on line. I came to being a librarian via the backdoor (I have a Ph.D. in English), and the work for these programs has made me much more confident in my ability to get the job done.

Thanks so much. Now it's time to play Puzzle Pirates and to watch the American Idol results show. Because sometimes I have to be shallow...

No comments:

My Grandmother Agnes