Friday, August 14, 2009

Trying a new endeavor

For all those librarian types out there, I am starting a site for reviewing books for school-aged children, with an occasional foray into the grown-up books I read for fun. In part I am trying to put to use the skills I learned in my 23 Things and More Things classes. I put together a static (relatively speaking) front page as a web site, and then added blog pages for the reviews themselves. Some aspects will be varying, because, as we have learned, most things on the internet are works in progress. (I typed "woks in progress" first, which made me hungry for Asian food....) I want the reviews to be useful to teachers and librarians in particular.

Anyway, I would love you to look at the site and to offer any suggestions, feedback, ideas for books to review, whatever. I have come to value our community of learners, and would love for you to share your opinions.

The site is Book Frontiers and hope to hear from you.

No comments:

My Grandmother Agnes