Sunday, July 12, 2009

CampPBWorks

I have been working away at Camp PB Works, developing and expanding a wiki for my school. I have decided to try to focus on making the wiki a cross between the media (read "computer") part of the program and the library part of the program.

It seemed really clear at first, as I narrowed in on making the site helpful for the various research projects that students do over the course of the year. But as I keep thinking about it, and as I sit in on curriculum meetings with classroom teachers, I remember other things that I should probably include, like current events, map and geography sites, and so on.

So if anyone out there is willing to give me some feedback on the wiki, you can find it at TTSP Media Wiki for Students. You probably will need to leave me comments here, because I don't want anyone else changing or adding to the wiki quite yet.

This plea is especially for my "Things on a Stick" colleagues--I would value your input.

No comments:

My Grandmother Agnes