Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Education Continues

I have started CampPBWiki as part of my continuing on the path of learning more about technology and library stuff. So far I have begun another wiki for school, focused on helping me teach students how to use the internet and technology with care and thought. On the plus side, I am already getting ideas from seeing what other people have done. On the negative side, the site has been down for most of a day now, and I haven't been able to get back to my "homework" or with playing on my own wiki. It reminds me that I could stand to cultivate a little patience. When it gets back up the site is TTSP Media for Students. I would love ideas or feedback from any of the Things on a Stick folks.

I am also learning how to coexist with my family, which is both easier and harder than I thought it would be. I am finding that I have to ignore that they are here so that I go off and behave the way I would if they weren't here. Otherwise, I am likely to spend all day sitting at a computer or feeling frustrated that they don't move enough.

So I am off to ride my bike for a while or to go for a walk. Otherwise, I will turn into one of those scary blob people from Wall-E!

No comments:

My Grandmother Agnes